Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In which I Seventeen

Collaborative

In which I Seventeen

____________________________________________________________________

Set Up: Each person gets a bingo card. It is rigged so one will be the winner. They are to fill out their card while listening to the play. At the end a listen should shout out bingo.

Bingo announcer: (each marker is read as “I seventeen...I…seventeen…” which will be marked in the script as simply I17) I17. Next reads…B4. Next marker reads I18. Alright… Next marker…Alright…O2. next marker…alright…alright…G23. N37. I have N37. B9. I have B9. I hope you are still awake out there? It’s awfully quiet. G41.O57. (second announcer overlaps) G40. N31.O55.(third announcer overlaps.) B5. Shout out if you got the win… G44. (This should give us a winner.)

Second announcer: (overlapping where indicated.) B6. I16. O50. N30.

Third announcer: (overlapping where indicated.) B7. I18. N22. O51.

(Two women overlap from beginning.)

Edith: Oh. I got that one.

Melody: Lucky Girl.

Edith: An another one.

Melody: I’m no good at this game. I’m tired of listening to this turkey. I swear if it wasn’t for Yolanda’s wig I wouldn’t eve come here.

E: I know what you mean. That slip sliding wig always keeps me guessing.

M: Life is to short to stay here.

E: Life is too long to do something else.

(pause.)

M: It’s hot in here.

E: Ooh. Boy it IS hot.

M: Not just hot. Stuffy.

E: I can hardly breathe.

M: Like the inside of a coffin.

E: Ooh. I got another.

M: I hate this game.

E: But sure passes the time before we die.

M: Sure does.

No comments: