Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In which we learn that extinction is possible

Collaborative

In which we learn that extinction is possible

____________________________________________________________________

Setup: The narrator says “Greeting children of all ages. See what looks like a card board box. It’s a time machine. Let’s take it for a spin why don’t we. Climb inside and get comfy. (When a person gets inside the box. Actors act like donosaurs outside.)

Contents:

Dinosaurs are my favorite animal.

Green is my favorite color.

Whenever I play dinosaurs I am always a stegasaurus.

Always.

You can go ahead and be the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

You roar better than me anyway. It’s really scary, especially when you make your hands all claw-y. When you do that I just know you’re going to rip the flesh from my bones. T-Rex is a preditor.

Now I’ll stand over here and pretend to eat ferns. I love ferns! They’re green!

You do the small arms T-Rex thing and try to sneak up on me.

Ooh! And you! Be a pterodactyl and swoop in and scare us off!

And Ricky, you be the meteor who plummets to earth and kills us.

Yes, you have to.

Well, somebody has to be the meteor. You can’t play Dinosaurs without a meteor. Then it would just go on forever. Don’t make me be the meteor. I’ll be so big and green that I will kill you for real. I will kill you!

No comments: